1. Increasing the focus on the uses of the Arabic language as a language of scientific cultural heritage, on which the West relied in its renaissance, and restoring the Arabic language to its first life as a mediator of cultural knowledge transfer that must occupy its lofty position among the living languages spoken in the world today.
2. Activating applied scientific research and qualifying students in all theoretical and applied fields, and using partnership between the public and private sectors to fund research and scientific experiments that achieve the overall interest of the national economy.
3. Paying attention to in-service rehabilitation by offering training courses for workers in the public and private sectors, with nominal fees within the reach of all, so that those concerned gain cumulative experience, each in his specialization, with each using unlimited interaction with the developed world. Modern technological means, which open the door wide
4. Acting as a contracting mediator between public and private universities and colleges, and encouraging cooperation that achieves smart partnership between these two sectors.
5. Work as a house of expertise specialized in providing advice and guidance, feasibility studies, and technical expertise for public and private sector institutions.
6. Paying attention to the movement of authorship, publishing and invention, by looking at the experiences of developed countries in this field and applying the techniques of that to the Sudanese reality, and from there to the regional and international environment.
7. Creating an integrated educational environment that achieves the required balance in the relationship between the student and the professor, allowing freedom of interaction and facilitating the reception and flow of information.
8. Interest in expanding academic freedom in the field of academic activity and accompanying activity, which contributes to creating generations armed with science and knowledge and possessing the initiative, by acquiring the skills of daring, objectivity and lack of fear.
9. Activating the community’s role in serving education issues, assuming its responsibilities in the development of higher education, and increasing its awareness of challenges, opportunities, and strengths and weaknesses that must be known in order to start and progress.
Using modern technology to provide the highest quality educational services, and to graduate cadres that meet the needs of the labor market.