1- Benefiting from the knowledge and skills acquired through study in performing various tasks using computer technologies with high efficiency.
2- Familiarity with basic and modern scientific foundations and concepts related to diagnosing, analyzing and treating problems of various information systems.
3- The ability to transfer the acquired knowledge in computer fields to the relevant authorities.
4- Using statistical methods and quantitative methods in diagnosing various problems using modern computer applications and taking the necessary decision towards them.
5- The use of modern technologies in all fields of work.
6 - Communication and interaction with others and dealing with complex situations distinctive scientific.
7- Self-confidence, self-reliance, initiative, creative thinking and teamwork.
1. Increasing focus on the uses of the Arabic language as a language on which the West relied in its renaissance, replacing it, settling, and linking its knowledge.
2. Activating applied applied research and qualifying students in scientific and applied fields. Partnership between the public sector and associations in financing research and education that achieves the national interest and economy.
3. Paying attention to in-service rehabilitation by offering training courses for workers in the public and private sectors, with nominal fees within the reach of all, so that those concerned can gain cumulative experience, each in his specialization, with the use of all modern technological means, which open the door wide for unlimited interaction with the developed world.
4. Acting as a contracting mediator between public and private universities and colleges, and encouraging cooperation that achieves smart partnership between these two sectors.
5. Work as a house of expertise specialized in providing advice and guidance, feasibility studies, and technical expertise for public and private sector institutions.
6. Paying attention to the movement of authorship, publishing and invention, by looking at the experiences of developed countries in this field and applying the techniques of that to the Sudanese reality, and from there to the regional and international environment.
7. Creating an integrated educational environment that achieves the required balance in the relationship between the student and the professor, allowing freedom of interaction and facilitating the reception and flow of information.
8. Interest in expanding academic freedom in the field of academic activity and accompanying activity, which contributes to creating generations armed with science and knowledge and possessing the initiative, by acquiring the skills of daring, objectivity and lack of fear.
9. Activating the role of society in serving education issues, assuming its responsibilities in the development of higher education, and increasing its awareness of challenges and opportunities, and weaknesses and strengths that must be known in order to launch and advance.
This program is based on the semester course system. The academic year consists of two semesters.
Using modern technology to provide the highest quality educational services, and graduate cadres that meet the needs of the labor market