• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the culture of professional excellence in nursing
• Enhance nursing knowledge through professional nursing practice.
• Understanding of nursing standards through application of nursing skills
• Recognize the need to advance professional practice by contributing to education, administration, health care policy, and knowledge development
• Knowledge of the principles and standards of ethical health care policy for the individual, family and society
• The nurse's knowledge of the information and skills that enable him to detect emergency cases and take the necessary action
• Communicate clearly and logically through effective communication
• Contribute to the dissemination of health awareness to the various groups of society in order to improve health
• Providing integrated nursing care (preventive and curative) in various health facilities.
• Providing nursing care for special cases such as the elderly and the disabled
• Participate in training students and various nursing classes.
• Participate in conducting research in health fields, especially in the field of nursing
• Management of nursing departments in various health facilities and enriching the team spirit in teamwork
• Work as a nurse in hospitals, health centers and homes and provide maternity services at a high level
• Spreading health awareness and combating harmful habits in society
• Commitment to the ethics, ethics and laws of the nursing profession in providing nursing care
• Demonstrate an understanding of principles and values through general and specialized nursing practices
• Translating core ethical values and using them as a framework for healthcare practice
• Demonstrate an understanding of culturally relevant diversity in healthcare:
• Define, design and implement health care relevant to different population groups and cultures.
• Cooperate with the categories of the health team in providing medical and health care.
Rehabilitation of academically and professionally distinguished nursing staff who are able to provide high-quality integrated nursing services to the individual, family and society.
Preparing nurses committed to the ethics of the nursing profession
- Instilling the spirit of the health team and taking responsibility in the performance of nursing (promotional, preventive, curative and rehabilitative)
- Conducting studies and applied research in the nursing and health fields
- Preparing the student for continuous learning and keeping pace with development.
Teaching and training methods (theoretical and practical):
- Enhanced lectures (lecture with discussion).
- Panel discussions with large and small groups.
- Problem Solving.
- self education.
• Practical training to acquire skills first on models and models and pairing with the basic nursing skills lab and on patients under the supervision of the trainer.
Clinical practical training based on the nursing process and plan development and implementation under the supervision of the trainer.
• Practical training in problem solving method.
• Studying and evaluating a case and presenting it by a group of students under the supervision of the trainer (Ward class).
• Case study: The student conducts a case study and submits it to the trainer for evaluation.
• Students pass with the trainer (Nursing round) to present and discuss cases by students.
• Traffic with the medical team.
• Training on writing and evaluating reports (Nursing records & reports).
• Practical training in maternity and childhood care centers and other health centers and facilities.
• Practical training on community bases in home visits and field stays.
• Practical training to evaluate nursing care for people with special needs and the disabled, sanatoriums, correctional facilities, prisons and homes for the elderly.
Providing distinguished university education, developing the local community, paying attention to applied scientific research, adopting the scientific approach in nursing management, ensuring its sustainability, and instilling virtuous values based on true religion and heritage.